Subject: [Leica] LEICAFLEX SL qusetions
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Sat Jan 8 18:13:49 2005

Sherry says there are 4 'mandatory' upgrades to the SL. I can only remember 3
but those are; replace the take up spool with a different (stronger) version;
replace the red plastic lens lock with a metal one; and replace the battery
compartment with a 'better' one.

Several competent repair sources have been posted. I suggest you might want
get all the upgrades done to your SL

Dennis

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] LEICAFLEX SL qusetions)
Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] LEICAFLEX SL qusetions)