Subject: [Leica] LEICAFLEX SL qusetions
From: mikezx18 at hotmail.com (mike zx18)
Date: Sat Jan 8 07:06:44 2005

I have two questions concerning my SL.
  First question.  What series of serial numbers designates black enamel
finish, as opposed to black chrome.
Second question.  The take up spool where the end of the film leader gets
inserted has cracked.  I can still use it but it's getting worse.  I need to
know a good repair facility that can fix it and give it a good CLA while at
it.
Also I would like to say that although I have only been on the list for
about two weeks I am really enjoying the pictures and conversations.  I
especially like Doug's wildlife photos since this is an area of interest of
my own.

Thank You, Mike Tanner

Replies: Reply from dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter) ([Leica] LEICAFLEX SL qusetions)
Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr) ([Leica] LEICAFLEX SL qusetions)