Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 1: More from Poland
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Sun Jan 9 07:42:49 2005

Nathan - These are all absolutely terrific.  I
particularly like the way you captured the gold
color in the cafe and the nice interaction
between the couple in the first shot.  Should I
assume these are digital capture from your
comment that the first two were "quasi-Leica"
shots?

Am looking forward to seeing much more from you.