Subject: [Leica] PAW 2005
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Jan 10 14:00:49 2005

Actually, most of the storms seem to have missed us in the past weekend
here (here meaning Silicon Valley, or more specifically, the town where the
LUG server resides in...) And we are on the other side of the
foothill/Santa Cruz mountain, hard to get washed over those mountains. We
may get flooded by the SF Bay though. We bought our house in end of 97 and
closed in beginning of 98, during the intervening period, we have those
"100 years Flood" thing and we did drive by several times to make sure our
new house would still be here when we signed on the paper :-) Fortunately,
the land is not quite flat and we are on a slight higher bump and we did
OK....

As for earthquakes... well, just knocking on wood... It will come for sure,
but where and how large is anyone's guess...

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Lisbonne pictures)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] PAW 2005)