Subject: [Leica] In case anyone is vaguely interested...
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Jan 12 14:16:02 2005

I was asked, for an upcoming Olympus event, to put together 20 "slides"
taken with Olympus digital camera or cameras, sequenced as I want them
shown. One thing I found interesting was in going through images - as I
would through contacts - I pulled some that didn't strike me the first
time around, and in fact included a few. Anyway, I got down to 40
images, and then asked my two Museum School grad, photographer kids to
pick the final 20 - and gagged when they threw out some of favorites.
The final group is at -
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album154

Replies: Reply from bparsons at jhancock.com (bparsons@jhancock.com) ([Leica] In case anyone is vaguely interested...)
Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] In case anyone is vaguely interested...)