Subject: [Leica] In case anyone is vaguely interested...
From: bparsons at jhancock.com (bparsons@jhancock.com)
Date: Thu Jan 13 05:44:37 2005

These are absolutely striking images. ?Congratulations.
Did you use more than one b/w film?

Tnx,

Bill Parsons
(cell) 617-680-2779
|+------------------------------+-----------------------------------------|
||   "B. D. Colen"              |                                         |
||   <bdcolen@earthlink.net>    |   ? ? ? ? To: ? ? ? ?"'Leica Users      |
||   Sent by:                   |   Group'" <lug@leica-users.org>         |
||   lug-bounces+bparsons=jhanco|   ? ? ? ? cc:                           |
||   ck.com@leica-users.org     |   ? ? ? ? Subject: ? ? ? ?[Leica] In    |
||                              |   case anyone is vaguely interested...  |
||   01/12/2005 02:04 PM        |                                         |
||   Please respond to "Leica   |                                         |
||   Users Group"               |                                         |

I was asked, for an upcoming Olympus event, to put together 20 "slides"
taken with Olympus digital camera or cameras, sequenced as I want them
shown. One thing I found interesting was in going through images - as I
would through contacts - I pulled some that didn't strike me the first
time around, and in fact included a few. Anyway, I got down to 40
images, and then asked my two Museum School grad, photographer kids to
pick the final 20 - and gagged when they threw out some of favorites.
The final group is at -
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album154