Subject: [Leica] In case anyone is vaguely interested...
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Jan 13 07:17:00 2005

Thanks, Nathan. It's an interesting process. I'm not sure I'd have cut
any of these - don't forget I started with 40! :-). On the other hand,
there were some I loved that had to go. There's a series of three shots
of the guy with the cigarette in the dark - in the other two you just
see his head and hands crossed behind his head. I may post the three to
see what people think.