Subject: [Leica] Painting M3 / M2 / M4 Black
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Mon Jan 17 10:01:48 2005

On Jan 17, 2005, at 8:37 AM, Raimo K wrote:

> OK but this is something USA has lost long time ago.
> And I?m quite sure Great Britain has not had much say in Eastern
> European matters after the fifties. But to compare them to Hitler?s
> Germany... maybe you should take-up those history lessons you missed
> in elementary school?
> All the best!
> Raimo K

I think Slobodan is referring to the actions of the British Empire. You
know, "the sun never sets on England" or however the line goes...

Personally I'm not a believer in hereditary guilt, but what the heck
it's a free country and everyone is entitled to their opinion. Or at
least that's what is says in the constitution.

feli

feli2@earthlink.net                     2 + 2 = 4
www.elanphotos.com

Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Painting M3 / M2 / M4 Black)