Subject: [Leica] Another Day, another PESO
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Jan 22 11:35:27 2005

Made me laugh, Phong.

I hope you don't mind me asking stupid questions ... but do you select
just the snow area or the shadow area and process just that?

I'm assuming you do it in a layer. How do you set the opacity etc on that
layer to mix in just the snow and the shadows with other layers?

I'm no expert at Photoshop, as you can tell. But I'm anxious to learn a
little more, step by step.

Best,
Daniel

Replies: Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Another Day, another PESO)