Subject: [Leica] Re: Doomed: Leica MP 0.58x
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Sat Jan 22 13:16:24 2005

My new Minolta 35/1.4 makes a complete joke out of my old pre-ASPH Leica
35/1.4, especially wide open (but is also about 3x the size and weight;
give that advantage to the Leica).  It may or may not be the equal of the
newer ASPH 35/1.4, but even if it falls short, it won't be by that much.
And my older Minolta 50/1.4 (a very affordable consumer lens) takes photos
which I defy anyone to distinguish from my Leica 50/1.4 (most recent
version with clip on hood).  Scoff if you will.

-dan c.