Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 3: Street photos Amsterdam/London
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Jan 23 07:29:42 2005

This week I give you some snapshots, taken in Amsterdam last Sunday and
in London on Tuesday. The two images from Amsterdam were directly
inspired by the Winogrand exhibition, I think -- I took them within 30
minutes of seeing it. The outfit this time was totally minimalist, a
Rollei 35 in my pocket. The film was Delta 400, not my usual choice in
B&W these days, but that is what was in the camera.

The two Amsterdam images:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_3.jpg
(yes, I know it has some flare, but I still like it)
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_3alt1.jpg

And then on to London. A nice haircut spotted in the Underground:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_3alt2.jpg

A couple of women on Oxford Street, looking slightly confused:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_3alt3.jpg

Another one from the same location:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_3alt4.jpg

And the last one outside the Victoria Staton, from where I caught my
train to Gatwick and my flight back to Amsterdam:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_3alt5.jpg

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/indexpaw2005.html
and comments and critique are always welcome and appreciated.

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands