Subject: [Leica] OT: Palpal scam
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Jan 24 14:59:57 2005

As I said, answering these mails just confirms the senders that your
mailadress is really existing. You just raise the amount of incoming spam,
and that's something your firewall can't inhibit. And the password
keylogging tool on the sender's server doesn't understand your injuries and
therefore doesn't care about.
I strongly recommend neither to open such mails nor to click links inside it.
Didier
(Admin of dozens of client's domains and hundreds of client's email accounts)

Message from jdos2 at mindspring.com (Jeff Sumner) ([Leica] OT: Palpal scam)