Subject: [Leica] Re: Moan...
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Mon Jan 24 17:59:00 2005

Simon:

>I don't often post to the LUG, and one of the reasons is that it takes
>me so long to get through the digests that I'm always several days
>behind everyone else.

You're posting from a gmail account.  Gmail has really great ways of
handling threads.  I'd suggest switching from digest to normal mode.  Try it
out.  Use a label to sort the LUG mail into its own place.  It's a lot
easier than trying to wade through digests where the messages aren't
threaded.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/