Subject: [Leica] Moan...
From: simon.ogilvie at gmail.com (Simon Ogilvie)
Date: Mon Jan 24 09:21:07 2005

I don't often post to the LUG, and one of the reasons is that it takes
me so long to get through the digests that I'm always several days
behind everyone else.  This isn't helped when people quote an entire
message thread in order to add a "me too" type message to the top of
it.  Grrr!  If you're replying to a message, could you truncate the
original to the relevant few lines so the digests don't get so big?
Pretty please...?

By the way, thanks to the people who suggested places to visit (and
photograph) in Munich a couple of weeks back.  I did get a chance to
visit the centre of the city while I was there, but sadly only for a
few hours and in rapidly failing light at the end of the day.  Shot a
few frames of Agfa Scala which I've now got back, so when I've had a
chance to scan them I might dare to post links for criticism!

Simon.

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Re: Moan...)
Reply from ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben) ([Leica] Moan...)