Subject: [Leica] scanning B&W film
From: alaxsxaq at gmail.com (Glenn Stauffer)
Date: Wed Jan 26 11:21:07 2005

I've noticed that a number of people who are on this list are shooting
B&W and posting pictures online.  I'm working on scanning some current
B&W work as well as some old negatives.  There are a wide variety of
films and I'm looking for tips on getting the best results.  The
scanner is a Minolta Dimage IV; software is vuescan.

If there is an online resource that covers this topic well, I'd
appreciate knowing where it is.

Thanks, Glenn

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] scanning B&W film)
Reply from lists at heninger.org (Wade Heninger) ([Leica] scanning B&W film)