Subject: [Leica] scanning B&W film
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Jan 27 06:43:06 2005

You might look at:

http://www.scantips.com/

I have to agree with Wade. The Minolta is difficult to work with for b/w.
I did it for a couple of years but finally bought Nikon's 5000 a couple of
months ago.

You _can_ get it to work though, for most films. I never succeeded with
Tri-X. I'm going back to old Tri-X negatives now and rescanning them with
the Nikon scanner.

Daniel