Subject: [Leica] scanning B&W film
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jan 26 11:47:17 2005

In a message dated 1/26/2005 1:45:55 P.M. Central Standard Time,
alaxsxaq@gmail.com writes:
I've noticed that a number of people who are on  this list are shooting
B&W and posting pictures online.  I'm working  on scanning some current
B&W work as well as some old negatives.   There are a wide variety of
films and I'm looking for tips on getting the  best results.  The
scanner is a Minolta Dimage IV; software is  vuescan.

If there is an online resource that covers this topic well,  I'd
appreciate knowing where it is.

Thanks, Glenn

Take a look at this LL  article:

http://luminous-landscape.com/tutorials/b-w_better.shtml

Also  on my links page are some other  helps:

http://www.sonc.com/bookmarks.htm

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com