Subject: [Leica] Wireless Network?
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Wed Jan 26 14:13:37 2005

tina,

are you on a PC or mac?  i assume a PC.  in which case i don't know
much at all.  i do know that my apple airport network, which works on
the same protocols as the various PC networks, is lightening fast and
very reliable.  it took all of two minutes to set up and only very
occasionally requires being rebooted.  i enjoy taking my laptop all
over the house, out on the porch, etc.

--brad

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

What Would Bill Hicks Say?

"'In the middle of it all is Hitler, of course.'
'He was on again last night.'
'He's always on.  We couldn't have television without him.'"
        --Don DeLillo, _White Noise_