Subject: [Leica] scanning B&W film
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Thu Jan 27 06:40:56 2005

The Microtek 4000t...That's the one I have.  I bought it after Doug Herr
recommended it to me.  I don't use it for PAWs (those are scans from
Costco), but I use it for everything I'm going to print.  I like it a
lot...but, of course, I don't have anything else to compare it to!

Best,
Aaron

Message from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] scanning B&W film)