Subject: [Leica] Leica glass and shadow detail
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Sat Jan 29 13:20:20 2005

........and my 30 year-old 6x24 Trinovids. That have survived many frigid NY
Giants games, not to mention tramping in the north woods eyeballing big and
little fauna.

These glasses have a clarity and vividness that I have never seen matched by
any other. Perhaps the top Zeiss glasses that I have not used will match
them. Using them fot the first time after using other excellent German
glasses was simply startling.

Seth