Subject: [Leica] Re: IIIf and Low-light conditions
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Sat Jan 29 17:44:17 2005

Hello Chris:

You will inevitably need high-speed film, even with flash which I believe
you will choose to avoid once you have seen your results. The beauty of the
Leica is its speed, silence and unobtrusiveness. No one ever accused a flash
of meeting at least the last criterion.

And the fastest lens you will find for your IIIf will be a  50/1,4; you'll
more likely end up with an f/2 lens and may need to push 400 film or use one
of the super high speed emulsions.

Seth.