Subject: [Leica] Re: IIIf and Low-light conditions
From: cwoods8 at peoplepc.com (cwoods)
Date: Sat Jan 29 14:35:46 2005

I continue to eagerly await the return of my Opa's IIIf which I sent off to
the "spa" for a CLA. I was wondering if there are suggestions as to using
the camera in low-light conditions? I don't know if I should look into high
speed film (I use 100 speed with it normally and the pictures have been
great!), a tripod, or a flash? Any suggestions? I've been told that a flash
might "not" be the way to go? But I was hoping to play around with some
indoor shots, etc....
thanks (as usual),
chris

PeoplePC Online