Subject: [Leica] lost image recovery
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas M.Sharp)
Date: Sun Jan 30 15:39:20 2005

Thanks for the comments Didier, I was just very surprised that the solution
found by these software people was implemented unusually simply and clearly.
I gathered that what happens is what you wrote, but I wasn't quite sure of it
after trying to explain it to my (non-technically minded) wife. I just
showed
her your mail and she got it straight away - thanks again.
regards
Douglas