Subject: [Leica] Off Topic
From: Afterswift at aol.com (Afterswift@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jan 30 22:56:58 2005

In a message dated 1/30/05 8:13:31 PM, lug-request@leica-users.org writes:

> As for KFC . . . well I haven't seen the ad but there are people I've
> visited whose kids just leave the table, listen to their iPods at
> dinner, wear their hats etc etc. Shuddering. Somewhere you learn
> respect for a group.
>
> Adam
What's the point of having a family if only the technicality of sharing the
family name gives kids some commonality. Kids are out of the house after
high
school. That's a very short time to enjoy the warmth and orientation of
family
life. The best preparation for appreciating all the aspects of civilized
life
begins at the dinner table. As photographers see the world, at least.

Bob

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Off Topic)