Subject: [Leica] PAW 4 dlridings
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Jan 31 05:10:17 2005

I'm not shure but it could be a chestnut or a sycamore tree. At least those
Phong has seen in Switzerland certainly were chestnuts. The branches end's
are thicker because these trees are cut every year, and there's usually no
reason to cut other trees this way.
Didier

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] PAW 4 dlridings)
Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] PAW 4 dlridings)