Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW 4 - 2005 - Lee Hermann (whew)
From: firkin at balhpl01.ncable.net.au (firkin)
Date: Tue Feb 1 20:32:00 2005

Richard writes:

> Well there now... he DID ask for comments and suggestions...
>
> Besides, they are all pretty constructive to me. I would be so lucky to
> have some of these people critiquing my pictures :-)

I have to agree: getting detailed comments even bad ones would be
delightful, after you get over the "insult" factor. We all see things in our
own work, which ignores realities and often honest comments can bring this
home. Keep them coming and if you cannot stand the heat ---- :-) BTW, I
liked the concept of the image, and I don't usually mind "off-colour" of
artificial light, but then I do tend to be lazy and with white balance we
will all become less tolerant of colour casts in the future I would think

Cheers

Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] PAW 4 - 2005 - Lee Hermann (whew))