Subject: [Leica] One specially for Ted
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Feb 11 13:59:01 2005

Jim McIntyre showed:  ;-)

> Ted,
>
> I was out and about today, and thought of you...here's another scene from
> your old
> stomping ground.
>
> http://www.jamesstreetphoto.com/canal.htm
>
> Enjoy!<<<<<<

Gee thanks Jim! :-) So kind of you to remind me of how I finally realized
the only place ice should be is in a drink! ;-) Oh and that white stuff,
snow I think you call it? Should only be at the North and South Poles! ;-)

Boy that shot of good ol' Rideau Canal, the worlds longest skating rink
looks very familiar, seems like I've had to shoot that very angle so many
times I almost know the exposure without a camera nor light meter in hand .
:-)

But that's hard water and I much refer the liquid water of the Pacific Ocean
and 50 degree or warmer weather. :-) Oh yeah and I'll throw in some
Daffodils! ;-)

Thanks for the post,
ted