Subject: [Leica] chemicals and computer screen?
From: jkoplen at mindspring.com (Julian Koplen)
Date: Sun Feb 20 12:08:07 2005

Not to press the point, because I have no idea if it is valid, but nitrite
headache is one of those things that go away as tolerance is developed with
repeated exposure, but then may return after a prolonged period of no
exposure.  This is seen in heart patients who take their first dose of
nitroglycerine (or related drugs), but then tolerate it better later on.
Again, I offer this only as a thought that arose when I read your initial
message.

Julian