Subject: [Leica] Re: jazz photos (WAS: PAW 7 dlridings)
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Feb 24 21:23:59 2005

Daniel,

Yes, please keep going to the clubs and keep taking the pictures.

On a related note, I picked up a great book of jazz photography in
Denmark last week. It is by Gorm Valentin, one of the grand old men of
Danish photography, and is devoted mainly to his photographs of various
jazz greats and not-so-greats over several decades (Denmark has a long
affinity for jazz, and the great Dexter Gordon lived there for several
years). The book is called "Sort p? Hvidt" ("black on white") and was
published earlier this month by Forlaget Per Kofod, ISBN: 8790724909,
price 395 kr. I am sure you can get your local bookshop hinsidan to
order one.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman