Subject: [Leica] Re: Medium format and darkrooms was Books
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Fri Feb 25 20:23:22 2005

Dave,

I bought another Bronica RF645 for the same reason, price was too good. The
RF645 is now the only camera Bronica makes.

I built a new darkroom because I was missing wet prints with all my digital
work lately. I can say I've printed more darkroom prints this week than
digital prints. But then my hands smell to prove it. :) I'm glad I can have
both worlds of printing.

Chris