Subject: [Leica] A look back
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Feb 28 10:19:45 2005

You are dead right Bob,
Leica has only so far complied with the laws governing share issuing
companies in Germany. The only other report was on the credit lines being
"shortened". For some unknown reason there have been no market analyses,
speculations  or comments on the future of Leica in the German financial
press.
Usually if a well known company over here is in difficulties there is broad
coverage in both newspapers and TV. The fate and future of Rollei, for
example,
was well covered in the media.
Either nobody cares or it's not as bad as it seems.
Douglas