Subject: [Leica] Peter Klien's Second Shot
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Feb 28 12:46:10 2005

This raises the very interesting question of what we 'see' when we
shoot, and on what level of consciousness we see it. We've probably all
had the experience of looking at a contact sheet - or group of digital
images - and seeing a really great shot that we didn't recall was that
great. So did we subconsciously see the elements in it, and is that why
we shot it? Or are those shots pure dumb luck? I tend to vote for the
former, rather than the latter - but why wouldn't I? :-)