Subject: [Leica] More Jam
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Feb 28 17:41:30 2005

Well for me the answer is clear:

<http://dlridings.com/jam/050226/pages/05v08-0003.html>

but I liked this one very much:

<http://dlridings.com/jam/050226/pages/05v08-0039.html>

and this one:

<http://dlridings.com/jam/050226/pages/05v08-0056.html>

I liked this image as well:

<http://dlridings.com/jam/050226/pages/05v08-0085.html>

There's a lot of grain in the blacks that I don't like and don't
really recognize, is it a scanning artifact?

Thanks for sharing - I'll bet it was a terrific event and a lot of fun.

They should make a wonderful wall somewhere!

adam

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] More Jam)