Subject: [Leica] Vietnam photos
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Tue Mar 1 14:03:26 2005

I already posted this to Rolleiusers@Yahoo, but wanted the LUG to see it
too, since most of the images were made with Leicas:

I just got a new film scanner (Epson 3170) and have been busy scanning
a bunch of old negatives taken in Vietnam in 1966-67.  I like the way
the scanner works with old-stock Tri-X and Plus-X.  These negs were
variously developed, some by me, some by labs, and the quality is all
over the place, but scanning has been surprisingly uneventful.  It's
been kind of trippy to watch the past unfold through these old images,
some of which have never been printed before.

If anyone wants to take a look, I've posted some of the images on the
gallery at:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/Vietnam>http://gallery.leica-users.org/Vietnam

Some of these have been previously published.

Phong, I hope you will get a chance to take a look and comment.

Apologies for cross-posting.

Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr. SE
Albuquerque, NM  87108