Subject: [Leica] PAW 8, Lee Hermann
From: lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann)
Date: Tue Mar 1 20:35:23 2005

Dear LUG,
        Below is my latest PAW.  Fresh from Central Park.  I enjoyed the
gates and
was struck that there were more people in Central Park than ever and that
they almost all looked happy.  Thousands of digital cameras, multiple SLRs
and only one Leica spotted.  One man looked at my camera and said, "Leica,
when I grow up I am going to have one, Great camera."  I hope some one
enjoys.  I took many more but will not plug up the site.
Lee

PAW 8
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Lee-Hermann-album/Central_Park_Feb_05_PAW

Gallery