Subject: [Leica] PAW 8, Lee Hermann
From: lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann)
Date: Wed Mar 2 08:05:22 2005

At 12:19 AM 3/2/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>Lee:
>
>Of all of your "gates" shots, I like this one the most.  I don't remember
>the others being as sharp, and this one has a nice composition as it leads
>the eye through the photograph.
>
>No more color in NY until summer... what are you going to do now?  :-)
>
>Jim

Jim,

Thanks for the compliment.  The gates were definitely a color proposition,
although the photoshop technique of isolating one object in color against
the B & W background was almost the way Central Park looked.  Looking at
some of the stands of local photographer's work, they thought so too.
Thanks for looking and commenting.
Lee

Message from jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] PAW 8, Lee Hermann)