Subject: [Leica] PAW 8, Lee Hermann
From: jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Tue Mar 1 21:14:17 2005

Lee:

Of all of your "gates" shots, I like this one the most.  I don't
remember the others being as sharp, and this one has a nice composition
as it leads the eye through the photograph.

No more color in NY until summer... what are you going to do now?  :-)

Jim

Replies: Reply from lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann) ([Leica] PAW 8, Lee Hermann)