Subject: [Leica] Multiple Bodies
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Wed Mar 2 14:31:52 2005

Interesting question for those of us who are not professionals for whom
multiple simultaneous use is a given.

I have two M bodies that I do use simultaneously maybe half the time I am
out shooting, usually with a 50 on one and either a 25 or 35 on the other
and a 90/2,8 Elmarit in a pocket. Most often the 50 is on an M4 with
Kodachrome and the 25 or 30 is on an M6 with b+w, either Tri-X or 400 TCN.

The other half I'm with the M6 and three lenses, having decided to be b+w or
color during that seance.

Seth