Subject: [Leica] Multiple Bodies
From: rlbunting at lucent.com (Bunting, Roger L (Roger))
Date: Wed Mar 2 12:48:54 2005

I wondering if those folks interested in using multiple bodies would chime
in with

Do you have multiple M-bodies?

Do use two or more M-bodies to complement (lens, film, .... ) choice on the
same shoot?

Working from the strap or bag? Do you use them as a primary/backup? Both
active at once?

The questions are to prompt discussion. I don't have a second body but often
would like to have two lenses active at the same time. Seems like a luxury
and really don't know about it's practicality, but keep coming back to that
idea. I have always worked out of a bag, but as I carry my M more, the
desire to be more spontaneous is changing my bag-it mentality. So two
bodies, in concurrent action, may be a stretch for me right now.

Just curious,

Regards,
Roger

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Multiple Bodies)