Subject: [Leica] Multiple Bodies
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Mar 2 21:41:31 2005

Roger,

I have always had at least two M bodies; even now, when my shooting is
mostly digital, I still have two bodies in my "film" bag: one M6 and one
CL. The reason for this "luxury" is very simple: one body (now the M6)
is loaded with B&W film and the other with color. When I was shooting
only film, I usually carried three bodies: one loaded with standard
(i.e. 100 or 400) B&W film, another loaded with color slide film, and
the third one loaded with "special" film, which in my case meant either
high-speed film like Neopan 1600 or infrared.

So in my case, it was a matter of always having a body loaded with the
right kind of film for the situation. Because Leicas are small, I was
always able to fit the three bodies and assorted lenses in a Domke 803
satchel (two of the bodies with the lenses on, and the third lensless in
one of the front pockets).

Nathan