Subject: [Leica] Multiple Bodies
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Mar 2 23:44:22 2005

At work:

2 bodies (minimum, the third, M4, has a whacky rangefinder at the moment)

2 bodies at this job so I can keep the 90 and 50 always ready.

Work from the table (I leave them there. From the scene I can reach down
and grab one if I need it)

As the first shot shows, they're not both active at once. I switch back
and forth.

http://www.ilovejam.com/jambilder050219/slide-143.jpg
http://www.ilovejam.com/jambilder050219/slide-142.jpg
http://www.ilovejam.com/jambilder050219/slide-63.jpg