Subject: [Leica] Digital Ms et al
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Fri Mar 4 16:44:09 2005

The difference is that seriously now, there are very few improvements one
can make to the M7 and retain the same form factor etc., but the R-D1, nice
that it is, can stand a number of improvements. They can pretty much be sum
up by noting the difference between the R-D1 and the M7 :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)