Subject: [Leica] Tri X @ASA800...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Mar 5 02:07:07 2005

Oh Great users of Tri-X, I want to shoot a roll tomorrow at ASA800
(indoor). I am already using the 50/1.4 @1.4 so the extra speed would be
helpful. Anyway, I googled on the development time, and some people
recommend develop normally and let the exposure latitude takes care of the
under exposure, and some recommend increasing the time.

What are your experience and recommendation?

Thanks!

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Tri X @ASA800...)
Reply from daniel.rocha at free.fr (Daniel ROCHA) ([Leica] Tri X @ASA800...)