Subject: [Leica] Tri X @ASA800...
From: paul at paulhardycarter.com (Paul)
Date: Sat Mar 5 04:13:00 2005

I don't understand why you would say that Daniel. The point of push
processing is that you can move the value range of the film so that
lighter areas of the neg get more detail. I assure you that you can
increase the shadow detail by push processing.

The contrast generally increases too, of course, but again this depends
on your choice of developer and dilution.

P.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter
www.paulhardycarter.com