Subject: [Leica] Jammed EI 6400
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sun Mar 6 02:55:38 2005

Sorry, I was trying to be a wise donkey :-)

Yes, I think digital definitely wins in high ISO lack of grain area, if you
like that look. OTOH, I bet a good number of people "prefer" the grainy
contrasty look because the old pictures look like that. I suppose in
another 5-10 years most people would have gotten used to the lack of grain
even in high ISO digital pictures and the film look may then look very
strange. Or it may look very cool in a retro way. Save your Delta 3200 :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] Jammed EI 6400)
Message from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Jammed EI 6400)