Subject: [Leica] Ansel
From: creativevisions at verizon.net (Michael J Herring)
Date: Tue Mar 8 19:28:29 2005

Did you see the last exhibit of Adam's work at MOMA during the late 1970s?
This was a very interesting exhibit because it compared prints he had made
in his early career to later versions he had recently printed. The recent
versions had excellent sharpness and much higher contrast. I also think
the
later prints conveyed his feelings about the universe at the end of his
own
life. I believe John Sexton would tell you the same.