Subject: [Leica] Dzwig PAW 9 - Blackheath Village
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu Mar 10 02:06:27 2005

Alex, Alastair,

two things:

I thought that I might crop it much as you suggested, but I didn't like the
results...it wasn't enough like what I saw [there's a subject for
discussion]
but I walked backwards forwards, sideways and so on but settled on that in
the
end. Sorry you don't like it much Alasatair. It "is" that bit of the village.

As to the snow, it is getting rather rare here. It presents opportunities we
don't get very often...arguably I haven't made best use of it.

Alex: The URL doesn't work. I have used Sprockets to CLA the IIIf, on the
recommendation of Classic Camera, the central London dealers. Can give you
details if you woud like.

Alex Hurst wrote:

> Peter wrote:
>

> Peter - great to see what 'real Leicas' can do!
>

> Glad to see that someone else out there is using the 50/1.5 Summarit. I
> use mine with an even more venerable IIIa and a 50mm b/l finder, which
> is a revelation in terms of ease of composing shots.

Alex tell me more about the finder.

Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] FOM2 push)
Reply from corkflor at iol.ie (Alex Hurst) ([Leica] Leitz 50mm b/l finder and Osterloh's new M book (was Blackheath))