Subject: [Leica] FOM2 push
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Mar 10 04:09:33 2005

Just to let the whole group know, that I am pushing for the digital
files on the first 4 years of FOM2. Ifff I can put a good presentation
together, I will be visiting the Leica galleries in Prague, Frankfurt
and Solms, and hope to get a meeting with Leica as well, to put a case
for our 5 year project. Iff this goes well, I'll be in NYC in december
to put the gallery there and in Tokyo as well. Tom has suggested I
might join you in San Francisco in October. I'm in this for a
"red-hot-go", so I hope those of us who enjoyed the idea of creating
our own new millenium edition of the ideal will pull hard now. There is
only till October to get an image submitted and we need all the variety
etc we can muster.

Cheers and here's luck

www.familyofman2.com

Alastair