Subject: [Leica] Help with bw printer decision
From: drodgers7798 at comcast.net (David Rodgers)
Date: Sun Mar 13 13:02:29 2005

Roy,

I appreciate the feedback. It's very encouraging to hear from an end user.

Interesting to you're using the Ultratones in combination with the
Ultrachromes on a 2200. I've always thought it best to have one printer
dedicated to bw and one to color. But maybe today it's OK to go with one
printer that does both. While not practical in the days of 4 color
printers, it's practical today with printers having up to 9 separate ink
carts.

Dave