Subject: [Leica] Help with bw printer decision
From: rzartarian at snet.net (Roy Zartarian)
Date: Sun Mar 13 13:12:59 2005

Dave

I wish I would articulate some technical or aesthetic reason for the
combination.  The fact of the matter is that I received an order of a
complete set of bulk Ultratone inks for the 1280 just before the
printer died.  After some checking with the folks on the Yahoo Digital
B&W list, I then obtained some empty chipped MIS cartridges, filled
them with the appropriate inks, and loaded them into the printer.
Basically, I was a little too "thrifty" to let those inks go to waste.

What I like about this set-up is that life is less cluttered with only
one printer.

Roy

Replies: Reply from chandos at cox.net (Chandos Michael Brown) ([Leica] PAW 15)
Reply from drodgers7798 at comcast.net (David Rodgers) ([Leica] Help with bw printer decision)